Are you noticing changes in your skin as you get older?
Do you want to prevent wrinkles before they happen?
Are you looking for a natural, safe and effective non-surgical method of reducing the signs of the aging process?
What is Facial Rejuvenation?Acupuncture has been used to promote longevity, enhance the skin and reverse the signs of ageing for centuries. Acupuncture is performed on the face and body to increase local circulation, stimulate collagen an elastin, which helps to fill out lines and give firmness to the skin for a healthy glowing complexion.
Benefits• Increase collagen (elasticity) production
• Can eliminate aging epithelial cells, increase polish and elasticity of skin in order to improve secretion of sweat and sebaceous glands, promote circulation and excretion of skin.
• Used for increasing the local tissue’s requirements for oxygen and promoting elimination of nitrogen and carbon dioxide.
• Reduce stress evident in the face.
• Tightens the skin and the pores, improves muscle tone and dermal contraction, and improves facial colour.
• Reduce bags under the eyes, and decreases the tendency toward sagging.
• Helps to eliminate puffiness by improving metabolism, and thus eliminating excess fluids.
• Helps to eliminate fine lines of the face and a diminishing effect on larger wrinkles.
• Improves hormonal balance, even those with hormonal acne can benefit. It moisturises the skin by increased local circulation of blood and lymph to face.
• Reduce or eliminates double chin.
• Helps to lift drooping eyelids and brightens the eyes.
• Brings out a person’s innate beauty, radiance and slows the aging process.
Course of TreatmentThe course of treatment is between 10-12 sessions. Treatments, ideally, will be carried out once a week for best results. Each individual will respond differently to the treatment depending on their age and lifestyle. Visible results become noticeable after 6-7 sessions. Maintenance needed approximately once every month. The effects can last for years with regular scheduled maintenance treatments and adherence.
Cosmetic Acupuncture is an all natural procedure without danger of side effects such as swelling, scarring or a lengthy recovery time.
What is Aromatherapy?Aromatherapy is based on the principle that a specific mix of highly concentrated distilled plant oils (known as essential oils), when absorbed into the body, can heal certain illnesses and ailments and promote a feeling of relaxation and well-being. Aromatherapy massage is one of our most popular treatment, it is a light to medium massage that uses many superficial and large flowing strokes, it is a rebalancing massage for mind and body, using specifically selected blend of oils, tailored to you. Aromatherapy massage is focused on calming and relaxing the muscular and nervous system, stimulates the blood and lymphatic system, bringing a sense of peace and reducing your overall stress.
Benefits:•Calm and Relax, Soothes and Balance, Distress
•Stimulate and Refresh
•Energises and Uplift
•Maintain healthy joints and muscle
•Creates a tranquil sensual seductive ambience
•Revives both mind and body